Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anothrt thing to be thanks for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbw1s5gVX8Hello...

It's Saturday now (yay! Weekends), I love weekends! And I think everyone love weekends, free from activity yang mereka jalanin selama weekdays.

Well that's the intermezzo :D

There's another things yang g mau Thanks God for, yaitu belajar to be responsible in every tasks that someone already given to me, mau itu di ministri, kerjaan, ato apa pun.
G gak tau ya klo g pernah gak responsible dalam kerjaan yang kita kasih, I think so far g okay with it. But, smua orang pasti pernah lah lalai dalam perkerjaan mereka, termaksud g.

But Thanks God for remaining me to be more responsible. And I thanks to that person yang bikin kesalahan itu (but actually g tuh gondok juga sih) buat makes me realize klo responsibility itu penting banget in everything we do.

Thanks God for His presence this arvo waktu prayer meeting. Thanks You for giving me peace. Love to stay in Your presence. Sama kaya lagu nya Bethel " I love Your presence"

I love You Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment